Register with the State of Maryland as a patient, caregiver or provider.
Get a recommendation from your registered provider.
- Visit your provider (who is registered with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission and approved to recommend medical cannabis). Your provider will then submit your information to the state.
- Need a provider who is already registered? Search here.
- If you’re under the age of 18, you must have a parent or guardian register as your caregiver.
Come to Kannavis Premier Medical Dispensary! You’ll be greeted by a dispensary agent who will check:
- your MMCC Patient Identification (If you didn’t buy the card, we can look you up online by the MMCC Patient Identification information from your written certification)
- your government issued ID (such as a driver’s license)
Afterwards, our caring and knowledgeable dispensary agents will provide you with one-on-one service. The agent will discuss your health symptoms and make recommendations on the best strains of cannabis as your medical issue. You’ll be given guidelines about your dosage and advice on how to safely use your medical cannabis supply, including the Maryland rules that apply to you.